First of all, it has the characteristics of anti-theft. People in the industry are relatively clear that the manhole cover materials used for sewage outlets are made of steel, and steel has a certain profit market. Therefore, some criminals often use various opportunities to steal manhole covers on the road. Not only will it cause losses to the relevant departments, but it will also bring danger to pedestrians on the road. However, if an invisible manhole cover is used on the sewage road above the road, then the chance of criminals stealing the manhole cover can be greatly reduced or even no chance. When this type of invisible manhole cover is installed, the manhole cover will be hidden under the road surface, so the feature that is not easy to detect just prevents the possibility of theft.
Secondly, it has anti-rust function. Stainless steel manhole covers produced by regular manufacturers are made of stainless steel and have certain rust prevention functions. In stainless steel, manufacturers mostly use 304 and 316 materials. These two materials, 304 and 316, have strong rust resistance, and also have certain weather resistance and heat resistance. When this manhole cover is buried under the surface for a long time, it will not be corroded due to the weather. At the same time, its strong heat resistance will not cause any problems due to the high temperature of the ground.
Later it has aesthetics. When we walk on the street and see those manhole covers that are exposed from the ground, we often feel that there is a lack of aesthetics. Therefore, this invisible manhole cover just avoids this. Because it is hidden under the ground, from the appearance, a road is flat and smooth, without any defect beauty, thereby increasing its aesthetic performance.
The design of Chongqing stainless steel manhole covers need to consider not only engineering issues, but also whether they are beautiful and durable:
1. The design of the stainless steel manhole cover should not only meet the requirements of the machinery and equipment itself and the requirements of the machining process, but also meet the requirements of the casting process. It should be easy to manufacture models, core boxes and shapes.
2. The shape of the stainless steel manhole cover should be simple to facilitate mold lifting. The casting parting surface should be made as flat as possible and the number should be small.
3. The inner cavity should be used without or less cores when casting. When cores are used, they should be easily supported, fixed, and vented to produce sand. When necessary, sufficient process holes should be provided.
4. The internal and external sides and reinforcing ribs should be provided with a certain structural slope in the direction of the mold.
5. The boss part on the manhole cover and the body of the composite manhole cover should not differ too much. Take several bosses at the same height and close distance on the same surface to form a whole convex part.