In the past when technology was not developed, the only manhole cover was a cast iron manhole cover . Decades passed, the domestic economy developed rapidly, and the hardware industry also developed. Stainless steel manhole covers were reflected in people's lives. So, what is the difference between this stainless steel manhole cover and traditional cast iron manhole cover?
The first is the difference in appearance. The traditional cast iron manhole cover has a relatively uniform appearance, but its appearance also gives a rough feel. However, due to construction speed and other factors, some small cities are still using traditional cast iron manhole covers. However, stainless steel manhole covers are different and will not be corroded or rusted because they are buried underground or rain for a long time. And it can also be hidden underground, for the construction of the city, it is obviously a better choice.
The second is the difference between anti-theft. The traditional cast iron manhole cover is easy to disassemble and assemble, and the manhole cover body is exposed on the ground. Therefore, many illegal elements steal such manhole covers and cause certain economic losses to relevant departments. However, invisible stainless steel manhole covers are different. This manhole cover is installed underground, and a special anti-theft structure is designed, which has a very good anti-theft effect.
In terms of practicability: The traditional cast iron cover is a large iron plate. Although the shell has certain practicability, its practicability is slightly reduced. A rust steel sleeve is added to the iron plate, which not only ensures the convenience of installation, but also makes a good cut for the stainless steel cover.
The main uses of stainless steel are as follows:
1. Heating engineering, suitable for hot arm line.
2. Street light engineering, suitable for power supply, lighting, cables, pipelines 3. Water supply engineering, suitable for tap water, fire protection engineering, etc.
4. Natural gas engineering, applicable to natural gas engineering, natural gas pipelines, etc.
5. Drainage works, suitable for rainwater and sewage pipes
6. Power supply engineering, mainly used in power supply cables, communication engineering, telephones, communication cable ducts, etc.